InformeDesign welcomes authors of original peer reviewed articles that have been published in a refereed journal to write their own RS for publication on InformeDesign’s Web site. There is a nominal fee for this, which keeps InformeDesign free and accessible globally.
Here are the steps to having a RS of your article published on InformeDesign:
- Author may submit the completed RS Format Template for review by InformeDesign. Through your submittal you are declaring that you have the right to speak for any additional authors who contributed to the original literature to publish a RS on InformeDesign.
- You will be notified that the RS draft has been received within one week.
- After initial review, if your RS draft has been accepted, payment to InformeDesign of $50 (USD) via PayPal (see button below) is due (payment helps cover editing and publishing costs).
- Once received, editing of your RS will occur.
- You will have the opportunity to review a final draft of the RS prior to inclusion in the database.
- Once published, InformeDesign retains ownership of the RS copyright only. In that way, as with all knowledge within the RS database, it is free and accessible to users.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Thank you for considering publishing a RS on InformeDesign!