Imagine your work published on InformeDesign and accessible to thousands of global users!
InformeDesign publishes White Papers completed by design practitioners, researchers, and educators who want to share their knowledge or opinions of specific issues. Topics are to be related to evidence-based design (EBD), human behavior in the built environment, or related areas. You might have a White Paper ready to share, or your team might want to develop a White Paper on a topic that thus far has received little attention. Our global audience is interested in these issues. Note that there is a nominal fee for publishing your White Paper, which covers our costs and keeps InformeDesign free to all.
A White Paper Template is provided for your use. Here are the steps to having your White Paper published on InformeDesign:
- Prior to starting work on your White Paper, please review InformeDesign’s Style Guide (PDF).
- Author(s) submits the completed White Paper Template for review by InformeDesign. By submitting the content for your White Paper, you are declaring that the content is original and has never been published.
- Up to five (5) images can be submitted with the White Paper Template. Note in the text of the White Paper where the images are to be placed (“Place Image 1 here”), but do not include the images within the text (MSWord).
- Within one week, you will be notified that the White Paper draft has been received within one week.
- After initial review, if your White Paper has been accepted for publication, payment to InformeDesign of $250 (USD) via PayPal (see button below) is due (payment helps cover editing and publishing costs).
- You may be required to make revisions to your content as part of the editing process.
- Once payment has been received, the Contact Author will be notified of file types/sizes needed for the image(s) format. The White Paper will be prepared for publishing on InformeDesign once the images have been received.
- The Contact Author will have the opportunity to review a final draft of the White Paper prior to publication on the InformeDesign site.
- Once published, InformeDesign retains ownership of the White Paper copyright. In that way, as with all knowledge within the Web site, it is free and accessible to users.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Thank you for considering publishing your White Paper on InformeDesign!