The recent growth of books and trade publications that focus on evidence-based design (EBD) has been significant. Review the list below, and if you have other publications to suggest, please contact us at email@example.com. Include your name, email address, and phone number along with information about the publication including the title, author, publisher, year of publication, and ISBN or ISSN number.
We will complete a brief review and post the citation to InformeDesign. It is possible that you will be asked to submit a copy of the publication as part of the review. Thanks for helping InformeDesign expand this resource list!
- Brandt, R., Chong, G., & Martin, W. (Eds.) (2010). Design informed: Driving innovation with evidence-based design. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Cama, R. (2009). Evidence-based healthcare design. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Dickinson, J., & Marsden, J. (2009). Informing design. (Eds.). New York: Fairchild.
- Hamilton, K., & Watkins, D. (2009). Evidence-based design for multiple building types. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Harris, D., Joseph, A., Becker, F., Hamilton, D., Shepley, M., & Zimring, C. (2008). A practitioner’s guide to evidence-based design. Concord, CA: Center for Health Design.
- Lippman, P. (2010). Evidence-based design of elementary and secondary schools: A responsive approach to creating learning environments. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- McCullough, C. (2010). Evidence-based design for healthcare facilities. (Ed.) Indianapolis, IN: Sigma, Theta Tao International.
- Nussbaumer, L. (2009). Evidence-based design for interior designers. New York: Fairchild.
- Healthcare Design, published by the Vendome Group, LLC http://www.healthcaredesignmagazine.com/