Theses and dissertations by individuals who have completed a master’s degree or doctoral degree, respectively, are included in this list. As a global design community actively looking for the latest research, InformeDesign believes that this knowledge will help build your EBD learning and provide evidence for your projects.
An advanced search of the InformeDesign database will incorporate Theses and Dissertations into the results listed. If you are interested in posting your Thesis or Dissertation, review the information on InformeDesign or contact us.
- Representational Elements of Nature's Effect on Seniors' Self-Perceived Well-Being,
a thesis by Sheena M. Kieffer (firstname.lastname@example.org), © 2014
- Understanding Psychological Well-Being and the Home Environment: A Qualitative Exploration,
a thesis by Angelita L. Scott (email@example.com), © 2014
- The Relationship Between Sustainable Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) and Employees' Satisfaction with Their Office Environments,
a dissertation by Kara Freihoefer (firstname.lastname@example.org), © 2012
- The Relationships Among Indoor Environmental Quality, Occupant Satisfaction, Work Performance, and Sustainability Ethic in Sustainable Buildings, a dissertation by SeonMi Choi (email@example.com), © 2011
- Seeking Effective Agri-Tecture: An Urban Design that Nourishes a Food Desert, a thesis by Kelley G. Robinson, (firstname.lastname@example.org), © 2014