InformeDesign, LLC respects the privacy of Web site visitors to the extent permitted by law. This privacy statement is intended to inform you of what information is collected by this Web site and how the information is used.
Your use of links to other Web sites hyperlinked from InformeDesign is subject to the privacy statement of the providers of those Web sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave this Web site and to read the privacy statement on each Web site you visit. You can tell you are leaving InformeDesign’s web site by looking at the URL of the destination site.
If you have questions about this site’s collection of information or its online privacy statement, contact the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
For security purposes and to ensure that the Web site remains available to all users, InformeDesign uses software to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.
InformeDesign collects non-personal information about your Internet connection on this web site using Google Analytics for gathering statistics about web traffic, including but not limited to:
- Internet Protocol (IP) and the name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet,
- IP address or URL of the Web site from which you directly linked to this Web site,
- date and time you accessed this Web site,
- pages visited on this Web site,
- browser and operating system you used to access this Web site, and
- search terms used on our search engines.
InformeDesign uses this non-personal information to help manage the Web site and improve service. Personally identifiable information is not released to external parties without your consent unless required by law.